Labcorp is a Full Service Laboratory for Suboxone® Providers
In an effort to address the opioid crisis, Labcorp has developed several test options to help manage Suboxone® medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid-dependent patients.
Labcorp offers individual and profile test options, including medication-assisted treatment monitoring profiles. Learn more about our MAT profiles and clinical testing to support the care of your patients.
Features of all MAT drug test options:
- Buprenorphine results listed at top of report
- Detection thresholds optimized for patients in MAT
- Samples retained for at least four weeks to allow for additional testing
- Buprenorphine, norbuprenorphine, and THC definitive results normalized for creatinine concentration, allowing direct comparison over time
- Detection of naloxone in definitive tests for buprenorphine
- All reports display our provider reference hotline for clinical consultation
For more information, please contact our clinical drug testing support line: 877-474-5767.
Learn more about our MAT profiles